Your kids and tweens will learn to bake or decorate something new each day. Each child will leave with a box full of sweets each day as well! Come for 3days or attend an entire week — your children are sure to have a great time! Call the store at 650.351.7227 to register. Very limited availability.
Kids Session (Ages 5-10)
- December 26th-30th from 9am-1pm
- Monday- Cake & Apron Day: First each child will get to decorate their own apron that they can wear all week at camp then take home! They will learn to bake a Red Velvet cake from scratch then ice and decorate!
- Tuesday- Cookies Day: Make and bake chocolate chip cookies from scratch. Also learn to roll out, bake & decorate colorful surprise inside sugar cookies!
- Wednesday- Brownies & More: Learn to make smores brownies from scratch and a surprise later on that day!
- Thursday- Cake Pops & Pretzels: Learn to make cake pops from start to finish! Then they’ll make caramel covered pretzels.
- Friday- Tie Dye Cupcakes: Learn to make lemon or banana flavored tie-dye cupcakes from scratch then make icing to match the cupcakes!
- $200/week or $175 / 3 days
- All supplies included! We ask that every child brings a snack and lunch every day.
Tween Session (Ages 10-15)
- December 26th-30th from 1pm-5pm
Tween Camp Activities
- Monday- Ombre Candy Explosion Cake & Apron Day: First each child will get to decorate their own apron that they can wear all week at camp then take home! They will learn to make a banana or lemon cake from scratch then decorate with one of the latest cake trends.
- Tuesday- Winter Edition Cupcake Wars: Teams will make and decorate cupcakes to be judged for the Busy Bakers edition of Cupcake Wars! Winning team will receive a prize to take home!
- Wednesday- French Macarons: Learn to make French Macarons from scratch then fill with the flavors of their choice. They will also get to decorate macarons to look like their favorite emojis.
- Thursday- Cheesecake & Candy Sushi: Each child will learn to make mini cheesecakes in their favorite flavors like classic, oreo and more! We will then have some fun creating candy sushi. This is a great outlet for their artistic side to show!
- Friday- Cake Boss: Kids will first make a red velvet cake from scratch. Then they will learn how to cover and decorate a 2 tiered cake in fondant. If you have already taken this class, don’t worry because in the camp version, we will learn more in depth fondant designs and tricks! Guaranteed to impress!
Tween Camp Fees
- $250 / week or $200/3 days
- All supplies included! We ask that every child brings a snack.